Background

8.27.2013

AG's Fall Collection!

Hi!

Have you seen AG's new release?  There are some super cute new items!!



This is my absolute FAVORITE item of the new release!!!  This is a MUST-BUY for my dolls. :)


I love this outfit, too!  It seems like a style that real girls would wear. :)


This is such a cute little leotard!!


I don't love this outfit, but I think the separate pieces are fantastic!


TOO MUCH CUTENESS!!!!


I LOVE this dress, but what is with the model's hairstyle????


I'm not a huge fan of this, but it's still nice. :)


Yay!!!  A new beam and bar set!!!!


I, uh, just may need to buy this.... ;)

10. Spa Chair

This is so cute!!!!  I really really want to buy it, but it's SO expensive!!!

What do you think of the fall collection?
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this info and your overview. I pretty much love everything. No surprise there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I love just about everything also. :)

      Delete

Hello!

In order for this to be a safe website that viewers of all ages can view, please no:
-swearing
-rude or bad language
-use of OMG

Please respect others thoughts, but feel free to kindly and nicely disagree on any matter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...