Background

5.27.2012

Nice To Meet You!


Hi!


My name is Grace, and I am a 12 year old homeschooler.  I love American Girls, animals, dancing, bike riding, hiking, and baking (especially cupcakes).  I live with my parents, my younger sister Lindsay (9) and my 2 dogs; a German Shepherd named Kaptain, and Kooper, a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel (long name, I know!).  Kooper is my special little dog, and he is the sweetest dog in the world!  I love him so much!  I also have a beta fish named Royal.  I named him that because he is a "Crowntail Beta."  I will post pictures of my pets later.



Reading is my favorite "quiet" activity.  I read A LOT, and I mainly like to read fiction.  I think books are the coolest thing; when I read I am completely immersed in "another little world," and I feel like I know the character.  I was in my bed the other morning, right after I had just finished a book when it occurred to me that this is why I enjoy reading so much.  I have to say, as weird as this may sound, I was utterly fascinated!



I have a very good friend Claire who has been blogging for a few years (please look at her blog here) and she inspired me to create my own blog.  So, I started a blog when I was 9, and it was a lot of fun, but I lost my motivation to keep posting (don't ask me why - probably because I was 9) so I just kinda stopped.  I've been following several blogs (you can check out my blog list), and I have really enjoyed looking at their posts.  They have really inspired me, and I hope that my blog will do the same for you.



I have been thinking about starting a new blog up for awhile now, so today is the day!  This blog will be about life; so I will be posting stuff about me, my family, my dogs, my thoughts and experiences, and things I find interesting and inspiring.   I will try to post regularly, and I think this "blog adventure" will be really fun!  So, here we go!



~Grace

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! That is a really cool background. You did such an amazing post. You're an amazing writer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ~Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace: Your new blog looks wonderful! I'm glad you're interested in blogging again. I look forward to reading your posts and seeing what you write about your thoughts, experiences, ideas, interests, inspirations, etc. Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Hello!

In order for this to be a safe website that viewers of all ages can view, please no:
-swearing
-rude or bad language
-use of OMG

Please respect others thoughts, but feel free to kindly and nicely disagree on any matter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...