Background

6.04.2012

This Weekend

Hi Everybody!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend.  On Saturday, my dad and I groomed Kooper; it took several hours (we do it ourselves), but it turned out well.  We then gave him a bath (he hates water, so therefore, he hates baths:) and then we gave Kaptain a bath.  Kaptain, on the other hand, loves water.  Which would be good, except when we wash him, he tries to eat the water.  He is such a dork!

After that, we got in the pool.  We had a lot of fun, and the pool was really warm, so it was great!  We ended the day with burgers, some ice cream, and a movie.

On Sunday, Lindsay and I were playing Barbies and decided that the Barbies wanted to go swimming too.  We made a little pool for them, and it was a lot of fun.

We noticed while we were in the backyard that there was still a diving toy in the pool from the day before, so Lindsay got to swim a little bit.  I was about to leave to go shopping, so I just took pictures.  I had a ton of fun just being able to snap away with my mom's awesome camera!

My mom and I went shopping, and we found some good stuff; not a lot, but enough.  I'm having a really hard time finding clothes right now because I don't fit into the juniors department stuff yet, and I really don't like most of the stuff in the girls' department.  We were gone for almost 7 hours (which was waaaaay too long).  Just shopping.  We didn't have lunch, or even stop to go to the bathroom!  It was a long day.

We had a nice weekend overall, and I'm glad for that.

Here are some pictures:


The Barbie pool.
 Lindsay did this crazy hair style on this Barbie, and I thought it was really cute.
Kooper relaxing.
Kaptain getting his bath.
Big shake!
You can tell how much Kooper loves this :)

Lindsay swimming underwater... I think this picture is really cool!
Lindsay thought this was a great photo idea, and she made sure I would put it on my blog.
Pretty water!
82 degree water in the shade is a little chilly!
Bundled in the towel!
I love, love, love this picture of Kooper
I think this is really cute.  Lindsay is reading the "Mother-Daughter Book Club" series right now, and she loves it!
Rock-climbing dog!

After such a beautiful weekend, we now have rain today.
:( Bummer!

~Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

In order for this to be a safe website that viewers of all ages can view, please no:
-swearing
-rude or bad language
-use of OMG

Please respect others thoughts, but feel free to kindly and nicely disagree on any matter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...