Background

3.08.2013

Interview with Sayoko!

Hello!

Today we are going to be interviewing Sayoko from Simply Sayoko!

1. What is your name (or Blogger name) and age (if you don't want to say your age, that is just fine :)?  Tell us a little bit about yourself.

My name is Sayoko Tachibana, and I'm 13 years old.  I love writing, drawing (especially anime/manga), and I've been a gymnast for nine years - four in Japan, five in America.

2. What are your blogs about, and why did you start blogging?

My blog, Simply Sayoko is just a place for me to rant, share whatever is going on in life, and post pictures from time to time.  A few friends of mine: Eriko, Natsuko, Hyun-Ae, Taro, and Nagi-chan post, too!

3. What are your hobbies?

Above all else, I am a writer and a gymnast.  In my spare time (which is rare!) I read, draw, study French and Hindi, and ride my bike.

4. If you are a doll lover, how many dolls do you have, and which ones?  If you are not a doll lover, how often do you go to the library?

Well... if I am a doll does that automatically make me a doll lover? ;)  I have three dolls, Rebecca, Nimi, and Uri.

5. What is your favorite book (or book series)?

My favorite series is A Series of Unfortunate Events.  If you like rather... bizarre books, then you'd like these!

6. What is your favorite movie?

The Help and any "scary" movies.

7. Do you prefer to watch the movie before reading the book, or do you prefer to read the book before watching the movie?

The book first!  Differences from book to movie are annoying!

8. What is your favorite kind of ice cream?

I don't eat ice cream.  But I do like pomegrante-green apple frozen yogurt.

9. What is your most favorite place that you've ever been to?

Two-way tie between Ober Gatlinburg in Tennessee and the Mall of American in Minnesota.

10. What do you like best about my blog?

All of the different pages!

11. What would you do to improve my blog?

Absolutely nothing.  It's perfect! :D

12. What are your top 5 favorite blogs?

(In no particular order)

1. Dabbling Dani
2. Saoirse's Space
3. It's My Life
4. Ushi's Story
5. The Haleyverse

13. Would you be interested in guest posting on my blog?

Of course!

Thanks so much, Sayoko!  I really enjoyed your interview!

If you'd like to be interviewed, visit my 'Interviews' page here.

Have a great night!

~Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

In order for this to be a safe website that viewers of all ages can view, please no:
-swearing
-rude or bad language
-use of OMG

Please respect others thoughts, but feel free to kindly and nicely disagree on any matter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...