Thank you to my new follower, Samantha!
I hope everyone had a great day! How do you like my new banner? I've admired all of the collage banners on other people's blogs, but I never knew how to do it. So, I asked Rawan from Viviness and AG how to do it; thank you so much Rawan for telling me how to do it! Make sure to go check out Viviness and AG! I'm really happy with my new banner, and it was a lot of fun to make! I made it using a website called PicMonkey. It was really simple, and a lot of fun. If you would like to make your own banner, go to PicMonkey, and click the "Create A Collage" button on the left. Then, choose your layout (I used "FB Cover") and start uploading pictures. Once you've finished putting your pictures it the collage, you can round corners, change your background color (or make your background transparent like I did), and space the pictures differently. When you are finished, click the "Save" button at the top, and save it to your computer. After you've saved your project, go to "Layout" on your blog, click "Header," add an image from your computer, and click save! It is so much fun to design a collage, and I love having pictures on my header!
Ok, now onto the "Artsy Award!"
I was awarded the "Artsy Award" by Jess from Rosalyn's Blog!
1. Normally this is where it says "thank the person who gave the award and leave a link to their blog etc. etc." Well, you can do that if you want. I mean, if you like the award and you're glad you got it then you can do that. Or you can just copy this and have people listen to me rambling. :)
Thank you Jess!
2. Answer the 5 questions set out for you and make the next five questions for the people you nominate. So, if you get awarded, here are your 5 questions:
The 5 questions Storyteller set:
1. What is your idea of the perfect book?
That's so hard!!! I read so many different books! I don't think I have an answer for this one.
2. What would be your ideal home?
A simple, but beautiful home that was comfy and cozy. It would be in the mountains.
3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Australia and Paris!
4. Elves or pixies?
5. Pegasus' or unicorns?
Pegasus'! Who wouldn't want a flying horse?
My questions for you:
1. What is your favorite animal?
2. Why do you like to blog?
3. Cake or ice cream?
4. What is your favorite birthday memory?
5. Ballet flats or high heels?
3. Ok, so usually there's a "NO TAGBACKS" rule. I'm here to say that in #3 of this award you can tag or not tag or whatever you want to do. Agreed?
4. Award 5 people (at the least) or as many as you like.
I am awarding:
1. Rawan from Viviness and AG
2. Madeline from Instantly British
3. Claire from Claire's American Girl Dolls
4. Lissy from I'll Never Grow Up
5. McKenna from McKenna's Purple Sky