Background

9.13.2012

The Liebster Award!



What is the Liebster Award?  Well, the word 'Liebster' is German; literally meaning "dearest or favorite."  The award recognizes new and upcoming bloggers with less than 200 followers who deserve some kind of recognition and support for their contribution. (Thanks Madeline!)


The Rules...

1. Each person must list 11 things about themselves
2. Answer the 11 questions the tagger has set for you PLUS you MUST create 11 questions of your own for the 11 people you will nominate with this award
3. Choose up to 11 bloggers linking them to your post
4. Go to their page and inform them of the nomination
5. Absolutely NO tag backs
6. Remember to ONLY tag bloggers with less that 200 followers


11 Things About Me:

1. I have 2 dogs
2. I love taking photos
3. I love baking cupcakes
4. I LOVE hiking
5. I love science
6. I just finished reading "The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peal Pie Society"
7. I eat a TON of watermelon during the summer
8. Ballet is my favorite style of dance
9. I sing in the shower (who doesn't :)
10. I am homeschooled
11. I play the piano


Madeline's Questions for Me:

1. Are you the average height for your age?

No.  I'm shorter than normal.

2. England or Paris?

Paris!!

3. If you could change how you look, what would you look like?

I don't know, but I would definitely have straight hair!!

4. What's your best school subject?

My 'best' school subject for grades is math, but I enjoy science the most.

5. Tomboy or girly?

A little bit of both.

6. Cupcakes or cake?

Cupcakes!!!

7. What's your favorite type of music?

I don't know.  I like a lot of different music.

8. Are you tired now?

Kind of.

9. What is your current mood?

Calm/Happy

10. Have you started school yet?

Yes.

11. What do you say when you mess up?

Yikes!



My Questions for You:

1. What's your favorite season?
2. What do you like to do with your spare time?
3. Do you have any siblings?  If so, how many?
4. What's your favorite TV show?
5. What's your favorite song?
6. What's your favorite vacation spot?
7. What are you most afraid of?
8. What's your favorite amusement park ride?
9. Fruit or vegetables?
10. What is your favorite word?
11. What's your favorite ice cream?

Here's the People I'm Awarding:

1. Katie from Katie In The Spotlight
2. McKenna from McKenna's Purple Sky
3. Jess from Rosalyn's Blog
5. Lexie from The Pink Dancer
6. Grace from We're Just Dolls
7. Inky from Super Inky
8. Lissy from I'll Never Grow Up
9. Pretty Lilly from Pretty Lilly An American Girl
10. Hannah and Emma from AG Fun
11. Rose and Jess from AG Market

Congratulations!

~Grace

P.S. Please spread the word about my blog so that I get 30 friends by October 1st!  I will host a giveaway if I get 30 friends by October 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

In order for this to be a safe website that viewers of all ages can view, please no:
-swearing
-rude or bad language
-use of OMG

Please respect others thoughts, but feel free to kindly and nicely disagree on any matter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...