Background

2.25.2013

Interview with Flower!

Hello!
Today we are going to be interviewing Flower from Molly and Me!

1. What is your name (or Blogger name) and age (if you don't want to say your age, that is just fine :)?  Tell us a little bit about yourself.

My name is Flower Mae!  I'm 12 years old!!  I love crafting, sewing, baking, and shopping!! :)  My favorite thing to eat is cookies!

2. What are your blogs about, and why did you start blogging?

I have one blog, Crafting with Molly and Me!  I started blogging to share my ideas and to open an etsy shop for my handmade doll clothes!  (I am still working on that!)

3. What are your hobbies?

I play soccer, piano, and love playing with dolls! :)  I like to sew, bake, EAT, and enter/win contests!

4. If you are a doll lover, how many dolls do you have, and which ones?  If you are not a doll lover, how often do you go to the library?

I have TWO dolls!  One is an American Girl Doll.  Her name is Molly!  I also have a Crissy doll!  I go to the library at least once a week!!

5. What is your favorite book (or book series)?

I love Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, and Sisters in Time!

6. What is your favorite movie?

I LOVE the movie Grownups!  I like a lot of other movies too!  I especially like documentaries and comedies!

7. Do you prefer to watch the movie before reading the book, or do you prefer to read the book before watching the movie?

READ THE BOOK FIRST!  I love to read!  You'll also understand the movie more if you have read the book!  The bad side to that is the book is always better than the movie so it spoils it. ::

8. What is your favorite kind of ice cream?

I LOVE mint chocolate chip ice-cream!!  It is so good!!  Especially if you get it from cookout!

9. What is your most favorite place that you've ever been to?

Disney World!  We had so much fun!!  I really want to go to an AG Place but I don't think my dad would like that! :)

10. What do you like best about my blog?

Well, I really like YOU!  You're really nice and we get along well!  I also love your design and all the great ideas you have!

11. What would you do to improve my blog?

The only thing that needs improvement is the amount of followers you have!  You deserve WAY more!

12. What are your top 5 favorite blogs?
13. Would you be interested in guest posting on my blog?

I WOULD LOVE TO!!!!!  You are just too awesome!


What a great interview, Flower!  Thank you for your sweet complements!

If you would like to be interviewed, please visit my interview page here!

Have a great day!

~Grace

2 comments:

  1. What a cute interview! Thanks for sharing this one. I had a great time reading.
    ShopAtOliviasDollCloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed reading! I'd love it if you'd follow me!

      ~Grace

      Delete

Hello!

In order for this to be a safe website that viewers of all ages can view, please no:
-swearing
-rude or bad language
-use of OMG

Please respect others thoughts, but feel free to kindly and nicely disagree on any matter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...