I have started doing interviews on my blog! I have a new page for interviews (check it out here), and all you have to do is answer the questions and send them to me either in a comment or via email. Interviews are a great way to get the word out about your blog, and I would love to help you gain readership!
To kick off the start of my interviews, I have interviewed my sister, Lindsay, from Stories By Me!
1. What is your name (or Blogger name) and age (if you don't want to say your age, that is just fine :)? Tell us a little bit about yourself.
Hi! My name is Lindsay, and I am 10 years old. I have five pets; two dogs, two kittens, and one fish! I love pets very much, and when I'm older, I hope to be a professional dancer and a veterinarian, at least right now. :) I love to hang out with my family and play with my sister.
2. What are your blogs about, and why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because my sister, Grace, started, and it looked really fun! My blog, Stories By Me, is about my stories, my adventures, and my thoughts and feelings. Occasionally I do other kinds of posts, though.
3. What are you hobbies?
I love to dance! I have been dancing since I was three, and it's my true passion. I also enjoy paddleboarding, kayaking/rafting on the lake, hiking, bike riding, hanging out on the beach, swimming, making friends, skiing, and playing in the snow! I like doing lots of things!
4. If you are a doll lover, how many dolls do you have, and which ones? If you are not a doll lover, how often do you go to the library?
I am definitely a doll lover! I really enjoy playing with American Girl Dolls! I have three dolls, and I love them very much! I have two gorgeous My American Girls; MAG #55 (Kate), and MAG #24 (Fern). I also have the 2012 Girl of the Year, McKenna Brooks. All of my dolls have lots of hair!
5. What is your favorite book (or book series)?
The Mother Daughter Book Club Series. I also really like Wendy Mass's books!
6. What is your favorite movie?
The Sound of Music comes first, but I also really like the Alvin and the Chipmunks movies.
7. Do you prefer to watch the movie before reading the book, or do you prefer to read the book before watching the movie?
I'm not sure. Normally I read the book before watching the movie, but it's not that I like one better than the other.
8. What is your favorite kind of ice cream?
Well, it's a sherbet. Wild and Reckless from Baskin Robbins is my favorite!
9. What is your most favorite place that you've ever been to?
Hmmmmmmmmm, I really like DisneyLand!
10. What do you like best about my blog?
That you include lots of pictures, and write about your experiences.
11. What would you do to improve my blog?
A bit more AG posts.
12. What are your top 5 favorite blogs?
I like all kinds of blogs, and I don't want to name favorites.
13. Would you be interested in guest posting on my blog?
Definitely! I would be honored to post on your blog!
Thanks for letting me do this interview!
Thank you, Lindsay! I really enjoyed your interview!
If you would like to be interviewed, please go visit my interview page here.
Have a great day!