Background

11.07.2012

200 Tag

Hello!

Thank you so much to my new friend, Rose!

Prepare for a long post!  I had a lot of fun doing this, and I hope you enjoy!

200. My middle name is:  I'm not willing to expose personal info. like that.  Sorry!
199. I was born in: 1999
198. I am really: relaxed right now. :D
197. My cellphone company is: Don't have one.
196. My eye color is: Blue/Green
195. My shoe size is: 6 1/2-7 1/2 depending on the shoe
194. My ring size is: IDK
193. My height is: 5 ft 1/2 in.
192. I am allergic to: Nothing right now
191. My 1st car was: I'm not driving yet.
190. My 1st job was: I haven't gotten a job yet.
189. Last book you read: The Missing: Book 1: Found by Margaret Peterson Haddix
188. My bed is: Super comfy!!!
187: My Pet(s): Kooper (Cavalier King Charles Spaniel), Kaptain (German Shepherd), Royal (Beta Fish)
186. My best friend is: I have lots of good friends, but I don't like to label them as 'best friends'
185. My favorite shampoo is: Kirkland Brand Shampoo
184. AIM name: N/A
183. Piggy banks are: Cute, but a pain to get money out of!
182. In my pockets: Nothing
181. On my calendar: Endangered Animal Species
180. Marriage is: Great with the right person.
179. Spongebob can be: Totally obnoxious.
178. My mom: Is the best!
177. The last 3 CD's I bought were: I don't remember.  I haven't bought a CD for a long time!
176. Last YouTube video I watched: "I Pledge Blind Allegiance" by BlimeyCow
175. How many cousins do you have? I'm only going to count 1st cousins, so my answer is: 4.
174. Do you have any siblings? One younger sister
173. Are your parents divorced? NO!!!
172. Are you taller than your mom? Just a few more inches to go!
171. Do you play an instrument? Piano
170. What did you do yesterday? School and a Hike

{I Believe In}

169. Love at first sight: Not really...
168. Luck: Yes
167. Fate: Kind of
166. Yourself: Yes
165. Aliens: I'm not sure
164. Heaven: Yes!
163. Hell: Yes
162. God: Yes!
161. Horoscopes: No
160. Soul Mates: Kind of...
159. Ghosts: No
158. Marriage: Yes
157. War: No
156. Orbs: No
155. Magic: No

{This or That}

154. Hugs or Kisses: Both
153. Drunk or High: Neither!
152. Phone or Online: Online
151. Red Heads or Black Hair: Red hair is so unique!
150. Blondes or Brunettes: Both
149. Hot or Cold: Ummm...
148. Summer or Winter:  That's too hard!
147. Autumn or Spring: Autumn!
146. Chocolate or Vanilla: Definitely chocolate!!!
145. Night or Day: Day
144. Oranges or Apples: Apples
143. Curly or Straight Hair: Straight
142. McDonald's or Burger King: Neither!  They're both disgusting!
141. White Chocolate or Milk Chocolate: Milk Chocolate, for sure!
140. Mac or PC: Mac!!!!!!
139. Flip Flops or High Heels: High Heels!!
138. Ugly and rich OR cute and poor: I don't know... that is really a great question...
137. Coke or Pepsi: Neither
136. Hillary or Obama: Neither
135. Buried or Cremated: I don't want to think about that.  It kind of creeps me out!
134. Singing or Dancing: Dancing!
133. Coach or Chanel: Oooh, that's hard!  I would probably have to go with Coach, though.
132. Kat McPhee or Taylor Hicks: ???
131. Small Town or Big City: Small Town!!
130. Wal-Mart or Target: Target
129. Ben Stiller or Adam Sandler: Ben Stiller
128. Life or Death: Um, that's a weird question.  Life.
127. East Coast or West Coast: West!
126. Your Birthday or Christmas: Too hard!
125. Chocolate or Flowers: Chocolate!!!
124. Disney or Six Flags: Definitely Disney!
123. Yankees or Red Sox: I'm not into baseball

{Here's What I Think About}

122. War: No!
121. George Bush: No opinion
120. Marriage: Yes
119. The presidential election: Well, its over now, so I guess all we can do is pray that the next 4 years are better than the last 4 years.
118. Abortion: Absolutely not!
117. Parents: Fantastical!
116. Reality TV: I don't watch very much TV; I don't have the time for it!
115. MySpace: Waste of time.
114. Back Stabbers: Bad.
113. eBay: eBay is awesome!
112. Mean People: Mean!
111. Work: Good
110. My neighbors: Don't see them much.  Most of them don't live here.
109. Gas Prices: Absolute insanity.
108. Designer Clothes: Some are super cute and stylish, but others are just WEIRD and SUPER EXPENSIVE!
107. College: Yes!!!
106. Sports: Great exercise, and fun to watch!
105. My family is: The best!
104. The future: Kind of scary...

{Last Time I}

103. Hugged someone: This morning
102. Ate: About an hour ago
101. Saw someone you haven't see in a while: This past summer
100. Cried in front of someone: Last week
99. Went to a movie theater: This past summer
98. Took a vacation: A few years ago...
97. Swam in a pool: This past summer
96. Changed a diaper: Never
95. Got my nails done: Never
94. Went to a wedding: Never
93. Broke a bone: Last year
92. Got a piercing: Got my ears pierced when I was 8
91. Broke the law: Never!!!
90. Texted: Never

{MISC}

89. Who makes you laugh most: My sister
88. Something I will really miss when I leave home: EVERYTHING!!!
87. The last movie I saw: Madagascar 3
86. The thing that I'm looking forward to most: Finishing school!
85. The thing I'm not looking forward to: Having to do more chores!
84. People call me: Grace
83. The most difficult thing to do is: ...
82. I have gotten a speeding ticket: Never.  I'm not even driving yet!
81. My zodiac sign is: I can't remember, nor do I care.
80. The first person I talked to today was: My dad.
79. First time you had a crush: I'm not really into the whole "boy/girl likes girl/boy" thing yet. ;o)
78. The one person who I can't hide things from: My mom.  She always knows when something is wrong.
77. Last time someone said something you were thinking: Yesterday
76. Right now I am talking to: Nobody
75. What are you going to do when you grow up: Still working all that out
74. I have/will get a job: Same as above
73. Tomorrow is: Thursday
72. Today: Wednesday, November 7, 2012
71. Next Summer: I would like to go parasailing, and climb on the ropes course
70. Next Weekend: I don't have any plans yet.
69. I have these pets: 2 Dogs, and 1 Fish
68. The worst sound in the world: Metal on metal.  It's worse than nails on a chalkboard!
67. The person that makes me cry most: I don't know!?!?
66. People that make you happy: My friends and family
65. Last time I cried: Last week
64. My friends are: The best!  I wish I could see you guys more often!
63. My computer is: AWESOME!!!  It's a MacBook.
62. My school: Is in my house, because I'm homeschooled!
61. My car: I don't have one yet!
60. I lose all respect for people who: Litter
59. The movie I cried at was: I don't really cry during movies
58. Your hair color is: Light Brown
57. TV shows you watch: DC Cupcakes, The Voice, So You Think You Can Dance, anything on the Science Channel, and Star Trek
56. Favorite website: I don't know!  I love to read blogs!
55. Your dream vacation: Europe and Australia
54. The worst pain I was ever in was: When I tore muscles in my hips
53. How do you like your steak cooked: Medium Rare
52. My room is: Very cozy
51. My favorite celebrity is: I don't know!
50. Where would you like to be: Exactly where I am!
49. Do you want children: Yes; at least one girl and one boy.
48. Ever been in love: No
47. Who's your best friend: Already answered this question!
46. More guy friends or girl friends: Girls
45. One thing that makes you feel great is: Many things
44. One person that you wish you could see right now: Sorry, I have to pick 4!  My friends Claire, Maddy, Michelina, and Julianna
43. Do you have a 5 year plan: Sort of, but I'm flexible!
42. Have you made a list of things to do before you die: No
40. Last person I got mad at: My sister
39. I would like to move to: I'm happy exactly where I am
38. I wish I was a professional: STILL WORKING THAT OUT!!!!!!

{My Favorites}

37. Candy: See's Candy and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
36. Vehicle: Prius!
35. President: Ronald Reagan
33. Cellphone provider: IDK, I don't have a phone.
32. Athlete: None
31. Actor: I don't know!
30. Actress: I don't know, again!
29. Singer: That's too hard!
28. Band: Florence + the Machine
27. Clothing store: Abercrombie Kids
26. Grocery Store: Trader Joe's!
25. TV Show: The Voice
24. Movie: I don't know, there are too many!
23. Website: I already answered this!
22. Animal: Dogs and cats
21. Theme Park: Disney Land!
20. Holiday: Christmas
19. Sport to watch: Football
18. Sport to play: I don't know, I love to play lots of sports!
17. Magazine: American Girl or Clubhouse
16. Book: Waaaaaaaay too hard!!!!!!
15. Day of the week: Saturday!
14. Beach: I love to go to the beach, but I don't have a favorite
13. Concert attended: Casting Crowns
12. Thing to cook: Pasta
11. Food: Sushi!!!
10. Restaurant: Any All-You-Can-Eat sushi restaurant with good, fresh fish.
9. Radio Station: Pandora
8. Yankee Candle Scent: Are you kidding me???  I love them ALL!!!
7. Cologne: No opinion
6. Flowers: Red Roses
5. Color: Blue
4. Talk show host: No opinion
3. Comedian: No opinion
2. Dog Breed: Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
1. Are you ready for this survey to be over? YES!!!!!


Congratulations if you made it all the way through that!!  I wanted to do it because I have found the ones that I have read to be very interesting, and I hope you found mine interesting, too!

Have a great night!

~Grace

3 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!! Do you mind if I do this on my blog? It looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it! If you end up doing it, I would love to read it, so please link your post back to me!

      ~Grace

      Delete
  2. LOL! :D I did that once, it was a lot of fun but very long!

    ReplyDelete

Hello!

In order for this to be a safe website that viewers of all ages can view, please no:
-swearing
-rude or bad language
-use of OMG

Please respect others thoughts, but feel free to kindly and nicely disagree on any matter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...