Background

11.27.2012

Some Exciting News!

Hello!

Guess what???  I have the privilege of contributing to the Generation Gazette!  The Generation Gazette is a blog newspaper in the fictional town of Generation created by Storyteller.  She just decided that she would open up the spaces for the "staff" to other bloggers.  I am "Google," the photographer.  I will find pictures through the internet and Pinterest.  Which brings me to some MORE exciting news!  I got a Pinterest account!!!!!!!  I have been asking my mom for awhile, and she finally let me get one!  Click here to see my boards.  I am having so much fun finding cool recipes, crafts, funny stuff, and everything else!  Tomorrow, I will be participating in The Vintage Apple's "Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday!"  I'm super excited!

Have a great afternoon!

~Grace

P.S. Thanksgiving post coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

In order for this to be a safe website that viewers of all ages can view, please no:
-swearing
-rude or bad language
-use of OMG

Please respect others thoughts, but feel free to kindly and nicely disagree on any matter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...