Background

12.01.2012

Happy December!

Hello!

Thank you so much to my new friend, Melissa!

Happy December!!!!  Can you believe it?  Christmas is only 24 days away (not that I'm counting or anything :)!  Do you like my new design?  I love it!  Do you like the falling snow?  I got it off The Cutest Blog On The Block, along with the background.  I adjusted the code for the snow, because I didn't like the rate of how it was falling.  I love the calming blue colors, also.  Have a great day, and Happy December!

~Grace

P.S.  I still have 4 spaces left for guest posting, so please check it out here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

In order for this to be a safe website that viewers of all ages can view, please no:
-swearing
-rude or bad language
-use of OMG

Please respect others thoughts, but feel free to kindly and nicely disagree on any matter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...