Background

6.13.2013

Interview from Christina of Simply Dollightful and Idlewild

Hi!

Today we will be interviewing Christina from Simply Dollightful and Idlewild!


1. What is your name (or Blogger name) and age (if you don't want to say your age, that is just fine :)?  Tell us a little bit about yourself.

I'm Christina, I'm High School age but I've been home schooled all of my life. :)  I love to be outside, but I also like to create, a lot.


2. What are your blogs about, and why did you start blogging?

Simply Dollightful is my doll blog where I can post all of my doll related ideas.  Idlewild is my blog about myself where I post whatever I want to.  I started blogging because my brother had been for a couple years and I thought it seemed fun!


3. What are your hobbies?

Sewing, baking, piano, acting, creating. :)


4. If you are a doll lover, how many dolls do you have, and which ones?  If you are not a doll lover, how often do you go to the library?

I am a doll lover and I have two AG dolls!  I have Kirsten and a retired Just Like You (My AG) named Rebecca.  I have other dolls but I don't count them because they're not really play dolls.


5. What is your favorite book (or book series)?

Anne of Green Gable series, so funny!  Or The Chronicles of Narnia.


6. What is your favorite movie?

The Princess Bride.


7. Do you prefer to watch the movie before reading the book, or do you prefer to read the book before watching the movie?

I prefer to read the book first, it's always better than the movie, and I know the movie will be different.


8. What is your favorite kind of ice cream?

Anything with chocolate.


9. What is your most favorite place that you've ever been to?

Hawaii.


10. What do you like best about my blog?

I haven't been following you very long, but I enjoy all of your posts!


11. What would you do to improve my blog?

Nothing, it wouldn't be yours if I changed it. :)


12. What are your top 5 favorite blogs?

Doll Delight by The Spicys
Our AG Adventures
American Girl #1 Fans
Pretty Lily am American Girl
The Life and Times of Audrey K


13. Would you be interested in guest posting on my blog?

Maybe...;)


Thanks, Christina!  Make sure to go check out and follow Christina's blogs Simply Dollightful and Idlewild!

If you would like to be interviewed, please visit my Interviews page here.
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Hello!

In order for this to be a safe website that viewers of all ages can view, please no:
-swearing
-rude or bad language
-use of OMG

Please respect others thoughts, but feel free to kindly and nicely disagree on any matter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...