Background

6.09.2013

WANTED

Hi Girls,

There are sooooo many AG items that I want right now, but one that I've been wanting for YEARS is the Outdoor Play Outfit.  I really got into AG's right after this outfit was retired, and I really want it.  So, I'm looking for any of you girls who would be interested in selling this outfit to me, or making a trade for it.  If you have this outfit and are willing to trade or sell it, please comment below or send me an email at americangirlgrace@yahoo.com.  Thanks so much!!!
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I have this outfit and really like it and think you would too! How much would you be willing to pay for it? Also I have all the things that came with it except the book. They are all in perfect condition! You can email me at addieboo75@gmail.com and we can talk about it!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello!

In order for this to be a safe website that viewers of all ages can view, please no:
-swearing
-rude or bad language
-use of OMG

Please respect others thoughts, but feel free to kindly and nicely disagree on any matter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...