Background

6.04.2013

The Winners!!!!

Hi!

The random winners have been chosen by Random.Org!!!!!  Before we start, though, I want to give a HUGE thank you to all of my wonderful sponsors!!!!!  You are amazing!!!!  Now, it is time to make the big reveal!!!!!  The winner of prize #1 is.................. {Drumroll please!!!}


KATIE!!!!!!

Congratulations, Katie!  Please be looking out for an email from me.  If you don't respond by June 8th, we will have to choose a new winner.  Congrats!

And now, the winner of prize #2 is.................. {Drumroll please!!!}


DOLLYGIRL!!!!!!

Congratulations, Dollygirl!  Please comment down below with your email (I won't publish it), or send me an email at americangirlgrace@yahoo.com.  If I don't hear from you by June 8th, we will have to choose a new winner.  Congrats!!!

Once again, I want to thank all of my lovely sponsors!!!  I also want to thank all of those who entered, and all of my amazing followers!!!!  THANK YOU!!!!!!

Have a great day!
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Hello!

In order for this to be a safe website that viewers of all ages can view, please no:
-swearing
-rude or bad language
-use of OMG

Please respect others thoughts, but feel free to kindly and nicely disagree on any matter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...