Background

6.14.2013

Interview from Jan of Fun with the Dolls

Hi!

Today we will be interviewing Jan from Fun with the Dolls!


1. What is your name (or Blogger name) and age (if you don't want to say your age, that is just fine :)?  Tell us a little bit about yourself.

My name is Jan.  I can't say my age, I'm sorry!  :). Well, I love dolls, reading, all animals, blogging, friends, and a lot of things.  Hmmm....I'm terrible at 'telling people a little bit about myself!  :) 


2. What are your blogs about, and why did you start blogging?

I have several blogs.  One is about cooking, and the rest are doll/ AG.  And one of them is a AG blog that I run with my sister, Marcia, and friend, Hope.  I started blogging mostly because of American Girl Fan website, and all the other AG doll blogs out there.  I loved the idea, and thought it would be so much fun to create photo stories and emerging and post them online, and meet new friends!  And, it is fun!  :)


3. What are your hobbies?

Hmmm....I like swimming, reading, painting, and singing.  But I'm really terrible at painting and singing! Lol!  :). I like to ride horses, but I've only been on a horse a couple of times.


4. If you are a doll lover, how many dolls do you have, and which ones?  If you are not a doll lover, how often do you go to the library?

Yes, I'm a doll lover.  :) I have 8 dolls right now.  They are: Felicity, Agnes (Bitty Baby), Elsie Rose (A Life of Faith), Helen Catarina Patsy Jacqueline (JLY), Saige Esther, Nicki, Rebecca, and Dorothy Ann (Our Generation).


5. What is your favorite book (or book series)?

Oh, I have a lot of favorite books!  :) My favorite at the moment, though, is the Marie-Grace and Cecile AG books.


6. What is your favorite movie?

Right now, Shall We Dance, with Ginger Rogers and Fred Astaire.  But I keep changing my mind about favorite movies!  


7. Do you prefer to watch the movie before reading the book, or do you prefer to read the book before watching the movie?

Depends on the book or movie.  :). But usually, the book before the movie.


8. What is your favorite kind of ice cream?

Vanilla!


9. What is your most favorite place that you've ever been to?

Hmmmm....I don't know!  :)


10. What do you like best about my blog?

I like your colors, and I LOVE the way you post, too!


11. What would you do to improve my blog?

Nothing!  I love it just the way it is.


12. What are your top 5 favorite blogs?

Hmmmm....that's a hard one.  Well, American Girl Fan isn't a blog, sooo:
Dolly Sisters
American Girl #1 Fans
Yours!
Hailey's Hideaway
The AG Minis of Snickerdoodle Street

I love all the blogs I follow, though!  :)


13. Would you be interested in guest posting on my blog?

I would, but I'm so busy right now.  :). But I love your blog!


Thanks, Jan!  Make sure to go check out and follow Jan's blog Fun with the Dolls!

If you would like to be interviewed, please visit my Interviews page here.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

In order for this to be a safe website that viewers of all ages can view, please no:
-swearing
-rude or bad language
-use of OMG

Please respect others thoughts, but feel free to kindly and nicely disagree on any matter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...